NOTO is a next generation financial crime prevention solution provider. We help our customers to successfully deal with any fraud, AML or abuse problem. We offer a proprietary solution that offers unmatched flexibility and ROI. The concept that we follow since day 1 is to deliver a solution that our clients can adapt to their business and not the other way around. NOTO enables fraud and compliance professionals to put their know-how to work with almost no limitations.
We are in the process of expanding our team based in Sofia. This is why we are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
What is the role about?
We are looking for a junior DevOps engineer, who will be responsible for the frictionless functioning of our product out of regular working hours. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Monitoring of different parameters of the Noto platform on different installations and instances
- Maintenance of the Noto platform
The Noto platform consists of several Java SE applications that work on HBase and scale to some big proportions. The platform can be run on both physical machines and on different clouds. This will allow the candidate to get experience managing different environments with modern technologies that are now becoming very popular when it comes to managing “Big Data”.Requirements:
Come work for us and you will have:
- Some experience in the DevOps position would be considered a plus – we are looking for a junior person.
- A good understanding of Networking, Ansible, monitoring tools, clouds,
- Good command of English language both spoken and written.
- Willingness to work only night shifts
- The opportunity to work in a young and motivated team of professionals
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package + cool perks