Are you passionate about games? Have you thought about how you would do certain aspects of the game better if you had the chance? Have you dreamt of working side by side with game luminaries and studios like Bluehole, Моjang, and Remedy? Are you inspired and wondering how 3D, interactive, animated game interfaces in modern games are created?
If this sounds like you, Coherent Labs is your next career step! We are a team of 30 talented, highly motivated, goal-driven, and fun professionals who are building the next-gen user interface technology and changing the face of video games.
We are on the lookout for a C++ Engineer with a can-do attitude who will join our Core team.
• Design and implement features that help game developers create visually stunning video games;
• Understand the architecture and improve existing features of our core products;
• Investigate issues by formulating hypotheses and designing experiments to verify them;
• Actively participate in code reviews, team meetings, and discussions.
What you need to succeed:
• 2+ years of experience working on high-performance applications, games, or real-time systems;
• Solid knowledge of C++ and the STL;
• Confidence in understanding and writing complex algorithms and multithreading code.
• Accustomed to Git and GitHub centric workflows, code reviews, and continuous integration;
• Experience with Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4, or other game engines.
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Flexible working hours;
• 25 days paid time off and 3 additional days paid personal leave;
• Additional health & dental insurance;
• Multisport card;
• Public transport card;
• Free parking lot;
• Fresh fruit in the office;
• Regular retreats and company events;
• Constant opportunities for professional development;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• 100% work from home option until the pandemic situation improves;
• Great location – right next to a metro station and National Palace of Culture.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your resume in English along with your GitHub profile.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.