Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers efficient IT and rare language recruitment and business consulting in Bulgaria - and beyond.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Our client is an American technology company making magic. They help to develop unique software solutions for leading technology, media and telecom companies. Individuality is highly valued at every step.
About The Role – Java Developer
The Software Stack
• Java, Java EE, Spring/SpringBoot/Groovy-based web applications.
• Web front ends built with and without frameworks.
• MySQL and MongoDB databases.
• GNU/Linux production environment.
In your daily work, you will:
• Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions.
• Apply good practices in the coding of enterprise software in Java.
• Analyze and implement business requirements.
• Write unit tests and support the test automation effort.
• Perform code reviews and support junior members.
• Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
What We Are Looking For:
• Mature understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• Good understanding of how web apps work.
• A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking.
• Intellectually curious personality and lifelong learner.
• Someone willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution.
• Good in verbal and written English.
• Rady to share a joke and a good laugh
If you can show us some code of yours (for example on Github), we’ll be thrilled!
• Relaxed and friendly environment;
• Home office policy;
• Extra health insurance;
• Employee referral bonus;
• Flat company structure;
• Project referral bonus;
• Teambuilding / Christmas party / Regular office breakfasts;
• Gym membership discounts;
• Free massage in the office / free coffee, milk, tea, fruits. And more!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting's recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.