At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person`s life and the right person can transform a business. We`re passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our partner is an accounting company specializing in the services industry. They take pride in their team of professionals and the friendly work environment they foster.
For their accounting team, we are looking for an experienced:
Main tasks and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Keeps daily and accurate recording of the business transactions in the accounting system according to NAS and IFRS;
- Prepares orders for payments to suppliers and state budget;
- Perform accounting functions such as revenue and asset accounting;
- Ensures accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses;
- Documents and accounts the financial transactions;
- Prepares reports in English on account balances and transactions with suppliers and customers;
- Administrates contracts with counterparties;
- Participates in the preparation of interim and annual individual and consolidated financial statements under NAS and IFRS;
- Participates in the completion and preparation of annual tax returns.
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunities for long-term career development;
- Working in a cohesive team of professionals.
- Pleasant, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Extensive on-the-job training and weekly development workshops.
- 3 years of experience on a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation;
- Experience with IFRS will be consider an advantage;
- University degree in Accounting and/or Finance;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office;
- Analytical and communication skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017