If you have:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Market and Liquidity Risk Management experience (advantage)
- Regulatory framework & reporting knowledge in the area (advantage)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a Team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast-learning skills and result-orientation
- Ability to work simultaneously on different tasks
And you would like to:
- Gain knowledge by working with many external and internal counterparties in the RBI group
- Be responsible for the limits’ monitoring, steering and review in Capital Markets and Treasury/ALM area
- Gain knowledge in the FTP framework of the Bank
- Apply Group standards on market, liquidity and Balance sheet Risk management
- Understand products & processes and support the Asset Management and Leasing units in the risk controlling tasks
- Be part of a Kanban/Scrum team
- Be part of the assessment process of new products in the bank
- Present your work directly to top management at Asset & Liability Committee
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.