We are looking for a pre-school teacher in an English speaking Montessori 3-6 environment:
The teacher is responsible for:
- Bulgarian primary curriculum;
- making materials according to children’s needs;
- writing reports and having parent conferences 2 times/year;
- preparing a monthly newsletter for the parents;
- preparing art projects for the children;
- the overall organization of the learning process and the environment;
- working in coordination in the group with the nurse and the assistants;
- participating in our charity initiatives;
- keeping the environment clean and in order;
- ongoing professional training;
The preferred candidate:
- loves working with young children;
- must have a Bachelor’s/ Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- is willing to learn and grow in the field of Montessori;
- has excellent English;
- has team playing skills but can also work well independently;
- is responsible, supportive, and respectful to his/her colleagues, supervisor, the children and their families;
- is polite, patient, creative, initiative and can work under stress;
- has very good computer skills (MS Office, Internet, Adobe)
We offer labor agreement, full-time employment, opportunities for training in a new educational method, work in a professional, friendly, talented, and supportive team of colleagues and families.
Should you be interested in applying, please send a cover letter and CV in English.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Thank you!