Top Skills Recruitmentis a recruitment agency established by professionals with yearsof experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We’re immediately hiring an English Customer Experience Associate to support our global client’s increasing demands. Our client is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Its diverse portfolio of iconic brands meets consumer needs across a broad spectrum of activities. The company is constantly focus on innovation and connecting consumers around the world to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish the most.
You will be able to:
- Engage in a fully paid training program to teach you what you need to know
- Provide support to the customers via phone, email or chat
- Use a computer to navigate various screens to help the customer
- Recommend new products or services to customers
What do you need to be successful at this job? It is simple…
- Be able to work on different shifts
- Be able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Computer skills are extremely helpful
- Previous call center or customer sales and service experience is a plus
What is in it for you? Glad you asked…
- Compensation package: 1200 - 1300 BGN net monthly
- Temporary contract: 2 - 3 months
- Extra employee perks and discounts
- Transportation allowance, life insurance, voluntary medical plan
- Fun and lively environment with contests and team bonding activities
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Keywords: English/Английски/ Customer Support/ Customer Support Agent/
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.