We are looking for: SCRUM MASTER (DATA MANAGEMENT)
It is important to emphasize we’re not talking about the old fashioned ‘command and control’ style of leading the team here. Our Leaders need to fit with the Agile philosophy: delegating as much detail as possible into the team. This leaves the Scrum Master with 3 main areas of responsibility: as a support to the team, as a buffer to the outside environment and as a coordinator.
So, if you like continuous improvement, working close to business in small teams with a dedicated mission, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques and programs – then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning
• Lead development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
• Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
• Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
• Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
• Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
• Empower his dedicated team of Developers, QAs to self-organize
• Experience acting as Scrum Master for a year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
• Good Project management skills
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches
• Skills and knowledge in leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
• Previous experience with JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
• Very Good English talking and writing