The successful Automated Testing Engineer shall be responsible for:
- Design, develop, and implement automated test plans, test scripts, and automation testing techniques.
- Implement and identify innovative tools, frameworks, automation, and utilities to increase velocity while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Help establish a highly collaborative environment that values speed and quality and perform feature development within sprints to support the high company standards.
- Coordinate with a larger team of testers to design and perform integration and system tests;
- Documentation of all testcases.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Fluency in English
- Practical experience in Python programming language
- Strong organization and time management skills while working in a rapid software development environment.
- Must be able to identify and learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- International company
- Friendly working environment
- Career growth
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements, please send us your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.