Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
For an international company we are looking for dynamic and experienced retention representatives to join their team of professionals.
• Communication with existing and potential clients over the phone, chat and email
• Growing and retention of client portfolios
• Present, promote and sell the services of the company
• Implement effective sales techniques to qualify customers’ needs
• Staying up to date with the worlds\' financial markets
• Min. 1 year of experience as a retention agent in the area of foreign exchange market
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Attention to detail and motivation to reach targets
• Strong organizational and time management skills
What our client can offer you:
• Attractive fixed salary
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Working in a young and dynamic international environment
• Future career development within the company
• Snacks and beverages in the office
• Team buildings, event and different surprises for the employees
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017