Currently we are looking to employ a Project Leader to join one of our Design & Development Department (D&D Dept.) in Sofia.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Act as a contact person for new projects and collect all customer’s inputs, including standards, and make a synthesis;
• To organize and follow-up all activities required for developing a product;
• To be able to plan in details all activities for the designers in MS Project and to track for their completion;
• To organize and lead the feasibility study of new products;
• To define with the team the system architecture of the project;
• To be responsible for the P&L (Profit and lost) of the projects;
• To create the rules for each project in accordance with the list of deliverables, Department policy and strategy;
• To work closely with the plant at the beginning of the development (process engineer, test engineer, project manager) to assure at the end of the development a good transfer of product in the plant.
Required personal and professional skills:
• Degree in the area of Electronics;
• Excellent knowledge of design and development processes;
• Background in the field of design and development project management;
•Good computer skills (general purpose and specialized software);
• Experienced in project management for automotive projects (Hardware, Software, and Mechanical);
• Knowledge of IATF 16949 and ASPICE will be considered an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of IBM Rational DOORS, IBM Rational Rhapsody and IBM Rational Quality Manager will be considered an advantage;
• Strong verbal and written skills in English;
• German language will be considered an advantage.
• Flexible start of the work day;
• Good compensation package - food vouchers, fuel vouchers, additional medical insurance;
• On the job training;