Do you want to join a professional start-up with a newly opened office in Varna, Bulgaria?
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office outside of the Netherlands and it was a major success. Just a few months down the road and thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team - a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great - we are hiring an Operations Assistant, so keep reading if you are interested in what this position involves.
Job Profile for Operations Assistant
You will be directly supporting and working alongside the HR and Finance Team in The Hague and Bulgaria.
As a key member of the Blue Lynx Operations Team, you will liaise daily with the Headquarters and provide support not only to the local Bulgarian team and operations but also to the remote team and global operations. This is a position for someone who wants to be part of a hardworking, friendly team where each day is different.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Onsite HR (Bulgaria)
- Assist with onsite HR administration and coordination including employment contracts, onboarding, offboarding etc.
- Assist with facilities and office maintenance and Bulgarian office orders
- Assist in administering staff’s sick leave, timekeeping annual leave
Remote HR (The Netherlands)
- Assist with internal and external (contracting) HR administration, including employment contracts, onboarding, offboarding etc.
- Handle HR emails and telephone calls in a timely manner
- Assist with the organisation of the company doctor (Arbo) and illness registration
- Assist with HR reports (leave and sickness overviews)
- Assist with immigration/visa applications (IND) and social administration (UWV) documentation, applications or research
- Prepare employers statements and other requested information
- Utilise the online HRM portal for administering holidays, starters and leavers
- Utilise Clients (Managed Service Providers) MSP systems management for all matters related to contactors
- Assist in the creation and/or maintenance of all HR Manuals, HR Templates and group mailings
- Assist with monthly invoicing
- Assist with processing monthly timesheet and expense claims
- Assist with bookkeeping and data entry
- Assist with salary administration and payroll, for both, Bulgaria and The Netherlands
- Assist with all daily finance related queries
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Bulgarian (Any additional European language is an advantage)
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Has some relevant experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Has excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Has excellent telephone manners
- Experience with databases or online tools/platforms is an advantage
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Has strong organisational skills and can prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to work in a team and independently
- Experience working remotely or with remote teams is an advantage
- Communicates and comprehends information quickly, accurately, clearly and concisely
- Is a people person with strong social skills, adaptability and empathy
- Is well-organised, detail-oriented, proactive and has a can-do attitude
In return, Blue Lynx Is Happy to Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian official public holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- 60 BGN net Food vouchers monthly
- Multisport card - 50/50 contribution
- Monthly company bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company bonus scheme eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- The opportunity to join an organisation with a strong international presence
- Professional industry training, which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Young and vibrant working environment
- A brand new and modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room for individual growth within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Reference checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details upon request.