Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procedures, budget, accounting and payroll.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Directs the entry and maintenance of accounting records;
- Directs, conducts, and participates in cost analyses.
- Prepares reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Review of accounting and administrative controls.
- Coordinates preparation of audit materials and financial reporting.
- Direct connection with financial management
- University degree in Finance or Accounting and Control;
- Excellent command of English - both verbal and written (B2 level);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing company;
- Good knowledge of tax and social security legislation, labor legislation, Accounting Act, Commercial Law.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Permanent employment contract;
- Ability for home office twice in a month;
- Pleasant working environment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you feel free to send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.2014.