UpSkill is transforming traditional HR Services into exciting, engaging and effective Human Relations! Our team of experts is well-versed and experienced in delivering a large range of Talent Acquisition services. We are specialized in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC, SDC Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consultancy. We are building strong connections and facilitating efficient relations between job applicants and employers.
We support both large international and local companies in growing their business, providing them with the best talent to help them succeed!
We provide high quality, confidentiality, loyal partnership, efficiency, and transparency!
Currently, we are searching for an Automation QA Engineer. The role would be an essential asset to our partners` core teams that are striving to deliver the best quality of their business products. They are a well-known partner with a unique business model. Although the main offices are EU-based, they are a trusted partner and help companies` businesses thrive worldwide.
What will you do?
• Be responsible for creating a test strategy plan for the full end to end testing of the company\'s software systems developed for both internal and external client usage
• Participate in test analysis and validation of design specs
• Work in close collaboration with Software Engineers Leads in order to provide the best quality
• Communicate risks and identify risk mitigation strategies
• Maintain testing documentation and produce test reports
What do you need to have?
• Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Systems or similar
• Еxperience in Software Quality Assurance/ Testing
• Background in Gherkin/Cucumber/Selenium
• Previous exposure to an Agile environment, with SCRUM being a distinct advantage
• Very good level of English language (oral and written)
• Self-driven person with a team- player attitude
What the company can offer?
• Amazing team and supportive atmosphere
• Opportunity to be a part of the development of well-known products
• Have a key role in new upcoming projects
• Strong usage of SCRUM methodology
• Professional trainings, covered from the company
• Additional health insurance and sportscard provided
• Communicative location near to a subway station
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License No.2826. We will treat your application with full confidentiality!