E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide.We provide outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and Amazon. We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our team. The PA will conduct competition analyses for our clients. Find new data through continual and thorough research. Use statistical analyses to analyze complex data and examine industry standards and pricing strategies of our clients’ competitors to help businesses determine and set competitive prices.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels
- Draft strategic pricing and product promotion plans and processes to improve existing projects
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives, and barriers
- Look into pricing analysis tools
- Monitor Industry Trends
- Communicate findings effectively to relevant departments of the company
- Work with Account Managers to define pricing structures for clients’ products
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions
- Experience working as a pricing analyst
- Excellent excel skills
- Finance analysis experience
- Understanding pricing models
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
What we offer
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
- Work from home option
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact our Recruitment Team supplying your English CV and salary/benefit package .
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. So, if you think this is the role for you, apply today.