Do you want to help us understand our data and ensure a better data-driven decision?
We are looking for a Head of BI Analytics and Reporting Team to support developing and revolutionizing the Bank’s reporting systems and processes.
You will be able to facilitate the decision-making through reports, analysis and data visualization.
Internal reports are aimed at being addressed in timely, reconciled manner, in alignment with Data Quality and Governance concepts via defined and targeted IT architecture.
If you have:
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or relevant technical fields
- 4+ years of relevant Banking experience in organizing Business reporting processes in a financial institution
- Advanced and proven knowledge of reporting systems and tools
- Technical skills including:
- Vast Experience in using Data Visualization tools and BI applications such as Cognos, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI (Power BI is advantage)
- Experience in using other database platforms, including Oracle, MS Access, T-SQL, DB2
- Knowledge of C#.NET, ASP.NET, or other traditional coding is advantage
- Good knowledge of Database Modelling and design
- English at business level and good communication skills
- Willing to grasp the Big Picture and yet are detail oriented
- Result oriented personality with creative approach for achieving the strategic goal of the Team
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Self-driven, pro-active and strong team player personality
And you would like to:
- To be the owner of the BI Tools in the Bank
- Be responsible for the team of BI Developers using Power BI for creating and enhancing BI Dashboards in accordance to the Business users’ needs
- Organize and maintain the Reporting Catalogue
- Provide support to all BI Analytics and Reporting team members in their activities and career development
- Assist in implementing effective business analytics practices resulting into improved decision making, higher efficiency and outstanding performance
- Communicate with business users to determine specific business requirements for reports and business intelligence solution
- Participate and support the strategic projects executed in agile or waterfall approach
- Design and develop data warehouse’s/DataMarts and ETL solutions
You will find:
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and carrier growth in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Remuneration according to the responsibilities of the position and market levels
- Various opportunities for learning and improvement of the knowledge and skills
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card at preferential conditions
- Special conditions for bank services and products
Share your future with us!
Send your CV by using the Apply button under the job description.
The candidates approved on paper will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided information is under special protection according to LPPD.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD is part of Raiffeisen Bank International /RBI/ Group — one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million clients in 14 markets in the region. As one of the leading banks in Bulgaria, Raiffeisenbank has been offering high quality service for more than 20 years to its clients and opportunities for learning and development to its employees.