Asset & Liability management team is responsible for managing the portfolio of securities and liquid assets for over EUR 1 bn, ensuring compliance with the regulatory and strategic targets
If you have:
- University Degree in the fields of Economics/Finance/Business administration with strong focus on Financial markets, Investments and Portfolio management
- 2+ years of Previous experience within the fields of Asset & Liability Management, Portfolio Management and/or Market & Liquidity Risk Management
- English level B2 or higher
- Advanced Technical skills needed to perform analysis on the market/deals data (Access/SQL knowledge will be considered advantage)
- Experience with Bloomberg and Reuters Terminals (advantage)
- Pro-active attitude and innovative thinking
And you would like to:
- Support activities for ensuring compliance with the risk/limits and regulatory requirements
- Orchestrate the daily activities for management of the liquidity and market risk exposures (interest rate risk, spread risk, FX risk and etc)
- Search actively and propose suitable investment opportunities (bonds, money market instruments) aiming at risk-return optimization; setting and respecting targets/budgets
- Prepare and analyze daily data related to the ALM exposures
- Suggest balance sheet steering measures for achieving results/liquidity optimizations using the Funds Transfer Pricing concept
- Participate into defining of Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk Management Strategy (short-term and long-term perspective)
- Prepare the Funding plan in line with the Mid-term plans of the Bank and its Subsidiaries
- Participate and present at the Asset & Liability Management Committee
- Support the process for review and approval of new products and/or product features
- Support and develop hedging and hedge accounting practices within the bank
- Gain experience in limit setting and trades execution within a predefined risk/limit framework
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.