We are looking for talented developers to join our team and help us build high-quality, cutting-edge websites. We work with various CMS systems and e-commerce platforms. We are looking to expand on our success within the internet industry.
Americaneagle.com was recently named by Built in Chicago as one of the best places to work and to Inc.com's list of 5000 fastest-growing private companies for the past seven years.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package, premium healthcare coverage, and more. The company office is located in Campus X.
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills.
- Build web applications and sites with modern client side technologies
- Utilize modular component based structures in order to build out functionality
- Review and ensure that code follows design quality, is cross browser friendly, and passes testing
- Work within a team to achieve successful site creation and help assess and maintain scope
- Help build out build tooling and unit tests
- Utilize a user-centered design eye and attention to detail to make sure end work matches designs and expectations
- Stay current on developing technologies and properly utilize them in your work
- University degree in Computer Science, Interactive Media Design, Web Design & Development or related certificate from recognized training organization
- Strong understanding on web standards: HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Background in page speed testing and remediation
- Experience building and compiling CSS with Sass, Less, or PostCSS
- Comfortable with build tools on Node.js
IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU HAVE:
New team members will have the chance to be a major contributor within a rapidly growing and innovative company.
If you recognize yourself as a potential candidate for the position please send us your detailed CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality.