Delasport is an internationally known software company, specializing in the development, support and maintenance of online sports betting turnkey solutions. A leader in the production of revolutionary on-line betting platforms, in 2011 the company opened its first branch Bulgaria.
9 years later there are over 150 people engaged in the company’s projects who according to their competencies are situated in Bulgaria (Plovdiv & Sofia) and in Israel.
• We are looking for a Compliance expert to ensure that our worldwide operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
• To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s compliance standards, rules and regulation in various global jurisdictions. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
• Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
YOUR ROLE AND OBJECTIVES:
• Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
• Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
• Draft and revise company policies
• Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
• Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
• Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
• Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
• Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
• Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
• Gathering internally all information needed for various licenses submissions, Testing labs and Audit of the gaming industry
• Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
• Proven experience as a Compliance expert or Compliance Manager
• Experience in risk management
• Knowledge of legal requirements and controls of our industry (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud, etc. )
• Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
• Excellent communication skills
• Integrity and professional ethics
• Business acumen
• Teamwork skills
• Attention to details
• BSc/BA in law, finance, or a related field
• Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is an advantage.
OUR REWARD TO YOU IS:
• -Friendly environment with colleagues ready to share their experience.
• -Challenging and interesting projects.
• -Workflow helping you to teach new things all the time.
• -Opportunity to turn your ideas and approach into real implementation.
• -Full-time employment and labour contract.
• -Social benefits, regular Happy hours, teambuilding events.
• -Great location in office building in Sofia.
If you are interested, please send us CV in English. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited for an interview.