BH-Studio is a young and developing company based in Sofia, that is working with well-established companies and provides software development and maintenance services. We are a cohesive team with strong focus and motivation and we highly value people with similar qualities.
You will be working on an app with over 200,000 users in the Stockholm area and soon in other metropolitan areas around the world. Tiptapp is a new way of moving things around. The app matches you in real-time to other users having extra space in their vehicle and time to give your stuff a ride from a to b. You get instant help with deliveries, moves and recycling of items any size. Smarter ride sharing and more reuse of things also means less waste of resources in our cities.
- Engineer, develop and evolve secure and scalable APIs that serve our apps and partner integrations
- Write and manage automated tests for core parts of our services
- Make sure our production environment is up and running and purring like a kitten
- Work closely with product owners, implement ideas and features as well as ship them to production
We are looking for senior developers!
We'd like our new friends to be people who live and breath development and who'd love to be part of a fun and challenging start-up journey, with every aspect of it. We value skills, talent and experience but even more so attitude, fearlessness and willingness to learn and evolve.
We offer the right individual an opportunity to play a key role with a clear influence in developing our core services.What we want to see
Other useful skills
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of experience from BE or full-stack work
- Have a proven track record of taking full responsibility
- Have good skills in Node JS
- Have good skills in MongoDB
- Have some knowledge of Dev Ops
What we offer
- Amazon Web Services
- Payment platforms such as Adyen and Stripe
- Deployment and operations
- Automated testing
- Big data and analytics
- Native Android development
- Native iOS development
- React (including React Native)
- A competitive salary
- Work from home
- Extra paid vacation days
- Fast professional growth
- Company beer events
- Working in a young, friendly, smart and strongly motivated team
- Referral bonus
If you are interested in joining a young, growing and dynamic company, we want to hear from you! Please send us your CV in English!
All applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. We thank all candidates for their interest however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.