Our clients is providing the blockchain community with the ability to borrow & earn interest against their digital assets, rather than selling them. They are world leaders in the Crypto Lending space and they are expanding the scope of their operations by building capabilities in quantitative and systematic high frequency trading.
We are looking to hire a highly quantitative experienced professional to join their growing team as a Senior Developer.
As part of a fast-growing team, the successful candidate will be tasked with the design and development of internal systems to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the Trading team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or another analytical or engineering field from a strong academic program
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience, with a strong emphasis on Java development
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python, Ruby, SQL, R, Haskel, C++ or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of OOP principles, concurrency, architecture, data structures
- Experience with Git and Git branching strategies (Git flow)
- Experience with DBS (Postgres, MongoDB or MSSQL)
- Knowledge of sound software development practices (Test Driven Development etc.)
- Experience with web technologies is considered a plus
- Experience with automated trading strategies, implementation, execution, and refinement in traditional finance or digital-assets sector is considered a strong plus
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Google etc.) is considered a plus
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and give accurate time estimates
- A desire to constantly improve as a professional and stay on top of the cutting edge technologies
- Competitive base salary
- Challenging, dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Bonus options available in tokens
- An opportunity to be part of a life-changing financial innovation
- Consistently expanding responsibilities and career growth path
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014