Our client is an online pan-European securities broker that serves both individual and professional investors. They offer market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. Founded in 2008 to serve institutional investors, and headquartered in Amsterdam. They launched its retail trading platform in 2013. Now active across 18 countries and is the fastest growing broker in Europe. The platform processes €30 billion worth of transactions per year and expect to have €3 billion in Assets under Administration by the end of the year. Thy have grown from 40 employees to 200 employees (with in total over 30 different nationalities) in just three years and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong. On their behalf we are looking to hire a Linux System Administrator.
- Find and resolve technical problems with their distributed infrastructure and build solutions to prevent them from happening in future
- Analyze existing systems and find out the possibilities for improvement
- Automate routine tasks, create scripts and tools to make daily operations more efficient
- Collaborate with developers providing assistance in introducing new features and satisfying constant growth of our infrastructure
- Improve their monitoring solutions and handle the outages
- Keep systems up to date in regards to security compliance
- Research, evaluate and implement new systems and solutions
- At least 5 years experience as a Systems or DevOps Engineer in a Linux based environment
- Sufficient scripting experience, preferably with Shell or Python
- Experience with operating multiple servers infrastructure (100+)
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles
- Solid foundation in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Solid fundamentals in security concepts
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently
- Technologies and services they use, operate and rely on: Linux (Centos 6/7), KVM, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Mysql, Elasticsearch, Redis, Zabbix, Zimbra, Ansible, Ceph, Git, Logstash etc.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus
- Additional education opportunities
- Friendly non-hierarchical dynamic working environment
- They offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Career development opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech company
- A Premium additional Healthcare package
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities
- 25 paid leave days
- Fresh fruit in the office every day
- An excellent office location; iconic and modern work environment ( Millennium Center in downtown Sofia)
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014