Our client is a technology company providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. They have already established itself as the technology leader and won Silicon Valley tech and EU based clients. Due to continuing expansion, we are recruiting for a talented and results driven Lead Developer in Varna.
• Develop complex application business logic
• Responsible for the detailed design of applications
• Make sure that the development is done in accordance with the architectural requirements.
• Create and develop delivery method, scope of work for your team of FE and BE developers.
• Oversee the accurate delivery and testing of new features from unit testing right through to
• Carry out acceptance testing of new features with Product Owner and End Users.
• Consult with Product Owner and senior technical resources to produce business requirements
and functional design documents as technical lead
• Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for
• Evaluate project data for accuracy, and take the lead in setting project targets and priorities
• Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
• 5+ Years PHP Web Development Experience (Symfony, Laravel or similar framework)
• 2+ Years proven Team LeadArchitecture Experience in Web Development
• Experience with SQL Databases – PostgreSQL or MySQL
• Expert knowledge of at least one Agile team development practice. (Kanban, Scrum etc)
• Good working knowledge of JIRA or similar task management application
• Great attention to detail
• Logical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
• Can-do and Problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced level of written and spoken English
Other Desirable Skills:
• AWS, Docker, REST API principles
• Linux + Bash Scripting
• Familiarity with React, Angular or the Vue framework
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV today! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment #1814 from 08.12.2014