INDUSTRIAL PROJECT ENGINEER
Group-IPS, Industrial Projects Services – a fast growing international Project Management company and its subsidiary IPS Bulgaria Ltd. are looking for an Industrial Project Engineer.
• Setting up Project Definition Files
• Setting up Project Time Schedules
• Organizing Tenders and Procurement
• Site Management
• Quality and Quantity Control
• Budget Follow Up
• Project Coordination and Administration
• Concept Design Engineering
IPS offers you a challenging job in a dynamic and international environment with a professional growth potential. Quality and professionalism are our hallmark.
As a member of our team, we are able to offer you a full-time employment.
• University degree in Engineering (Structural, Electrical or HVAC)
• Fluency in English
• Second language will be treated with advantage
• Computer literacy – MS Office, CAD
• Good team-player
• Pro-activeness and self motivation
• Relevant work experience – min. 3-5 years
• Willing to work and travel in Bulgaria and abroad
You are assertive, flexible, creative, communicative, motivated and well organized. You are able and willing to take initiative, and you are also a team player.
Experience in Construction of industrial/large scale projects is an advantage.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Corporate training in Germany
• Practical training in Bulgaria
• Excellent career opportunities in a fast growing international company
• Excellent work conditions
To apply for this position, please send a detailed CV, a Cover Letter in English and a recent photo.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.