Our client is an innovative IT / AI software product company, based in the USA.
As part of the growth strategy, we are looking to add a skilled Database Engineer /Senior Data Analyst to the team.
Working model: office-based or remote in Sofia, Bulgaria or fully remote from anywhere.
A full-time employee or as a Contractor / Freelancer.
The position is related to:
• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
• Analyze databases with a focus on finding matches between the original data model and the one used by the Company’s product
• Design complex data mappings and transformations
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Data modeling, Data Dashboards
• Data reconciliation and processing
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• 4+ years of experience regarding database engineering, data models, database design development, data analyses, dashboards, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Proficient with SQL
• Ability to write automation scripts for back-end
• A touch of Python would be a big plus
• Excellent communication skills
Please note: The submitted data information is personal as per the Personal Data Protection Law and also per GDPR and will be treated confidentially.
IESF Bulgaria is an international recruitment agency (license N: 2441 / 18.01.2018).